Monday, July 16, 2007

Three cheers for the new banner!

Hooray! Chris finished Tallulah House's new banner (see above) :) I adore dragonflies and like how he used that one for the "T". Nice job, sweetie!

Well, today is the first day of my vacation and I had every good intention of beginning the bathroom ceiling project this morning... Unfortunately, I was much too lazy to get out to Home Depot yesterday for my supplies so I've got to go today. S'okay, though, I've got some time.

And, boy, do those sound like famous last words! I just don't want it to turn into one of those things where you're able to procrastinate because you have a chunk of time and then suddenly you're headed back to work and nothing's been done! A show of hands, please, if anyone's able to relate to that :)

Ok, I'm properly frightened now, so I'm heading off to get all of the stuff. Perhaps I can still get the ceiling scraped today!

Happy Monday!

No comments: