Monday, July 23, 2007

Pay It Forward Gift Swap

I'm just tickled pink that I was one of the winners of Beverly's Pay It Forward Gift Swap! I happened to find her lovely blog, Tea Time & Roses, and left the third comment. It'll be such a nice surprise to receive a little handmade treasure from this talented lady-- I feel certain that it'll show up on a day when I need my spirits lifted :)

So, according to the rules and spirit of the PIF, I'm announcing my own! Here's the original text of the challenge, as copied from Beverly's blog:

"Now here is how it works! I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that's a promise! and it will be something yummy!!The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog..."

To the first three people who leave a comment: I can't wait to see who you are, and I look forward to planning what I'll send you ;)

4 comments:

jessica daisy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, this sounds fun, I'm in!
Jessx

Anonymous said...

Well, This was meant to be.
I was searching blogs for a "Pay It Forward" post as I would love to participate but needed to find someone without 3 comments.
I found you and look at your Title Picture "A Dragonfly" my favourite thing.
I'm in if thats ok.
I will now look around your blog.
Fiona xx

Curlew Country said...

Ooh I'll join in too! I'm pretty new to blogging and this is a lovely way to make new friends and give pretty things. Count me in.
Stephx

Anonymous said...

I love this idea and am perpetuating it on my own blog - Not Much More Than This.

I am also tracking this through blogs back to the original source. I am thoroughly enjoying the new blogs I am visiting on the way.

My path includes:

Found on Life in the Lost World, who found on Just a Flip Flop Mom, who found on Appliqué Today,who found on Cotton Spice Blog, who traced the movement back to roxtarchicknits, who found here on Whimsical Knitting, who says she found it here on Musings from a Knucklehead. Musings links to Knit Tea, Lapdog Creations & The Yarn Closet - not exactly sure where Musings found it, that wasn't clear. I started with Knit Tea, moved on to The Yarn Closet, and then Lapdog creations where I couldn't find out how to comment. Knit Tea signed up over at the Bag Lady and the Pro who jumped on the gift giving train when she found it on Days Go By, who found it on If Pony's could knit, who found it on I'd Rather Be Knitting. Okay, are you seeing the same thing I am? After the first two or three bloggers, this thing is a knitting thang LOL Anyway, and so my journey continues, bringing me to Jelly Wares, who found it on Dragonfly-Crafts, who saw the exchange around "blogsville" as she calls it, which led her to Tallulah House. Before that it was Tea Time and Roses, who found it on Pink Purl, who found a little bit of Serene Whimsy. Before that there was Maddy's Glass House, who heard of this at Two Lime Leaves, who signed up at devliégendekoe, who joined the party after visiting both the stitching room and Eleanor and Ruby. E and R signed up back at the stitching room, who found on Welcome to Blogland.

I just now realized that this has gone from a Pay it Forward to a Pass it Forward, somewhere in the last few blogs LOL I was having such a good time I didn't even notice until now. So I guess I have succeeded. It went from Pass to Pay between devliégendekoe and the stitching room. So with devliégendekoe I found my way to the beginning of the Pay it Forward. Yea!