Friday, July 6, 2007

Grrrrrrr!!

So yes, we spent the 4th working on the raised beds and they're coming along nicely, huzzah! Unfortunately, I can't find the cd with the drivers for the digital camera and therefore am unable to share pictures :( (Attempts to download them from the Canon site have proven fruitless-- oh the frustration!) However, I am hopeful that the house hob will locate it for me and that I'll be able to share them soon!

In other news, I'm back to dreaming about the courtyard... or as He Who Shall Not Be Named (in this instance, Chris, and not Voldemort) refers to it, "the driveway on the side of the house". The space in question is about 20x10, currently asphalted, with the house on one side and an ivy-covered chainlink fence on the other. Its my dream to tear up the asphalt and lay cobblestone, refinish my grandparents' 1940's lawn furniture in crisp yellow and white, install a potting area, some plants, and a fountain in that lovely colour that I think of as Provence blue-- voila courtyard! However, with the raised beds and path in the front yard demanding our time and money, that's a dream deferred.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: