Monday, October 29, 2007

What fun!

Three lovely ladies have banded together to stage a virtual Halloween party! You can read all of the details at Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun .

I had wanted to do something similar, but since I only had two participants, I've since called it off. Thanks to the lovely Kari & Kijsa for offering up their photo. Go check out their blog-- you'll love it!

Our annual Halloween party was Saturday night, and was so much fun. Chris was a handsome and dashing pirate, I was a lovely corpse bride, and our guests were all sorts of delightful and spooky things :) I'll post pictures either tomorrow or Wednesday, as part of the virtual Halloween party event.

Have a great day,
Kimberley

2 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

okay....we came over to see your white pumpkins with the black painting! Send us a photo and we will post it on our blog for great pumpkin decorating ideas!

blessings, kari and kijsa

Kimberley said...

Wooohoooo! You got it :)

Now I wish I hadn't done the stenciling in the dark...