Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some Christmas photos

Liam and the crazed Christmas tree

So, while Liam is no particular fan of Santa Claus (yet), he very much likes the Christmas tree. He is quite happy to spend long minutes staring at the lights and colourful ornaments. Here, he and Inspector Gateau (more on him later) graciously pose for Chris.



Liam and Inspector Gateau

In this photo, you can see not only the Christmas tree, Inspector Gateau, and Liam, but also Liam's rockin' new monkey shoes (trust me, they are MUCH cooler when seen from above).



Kimberley and Liam in front of the tree

Me and Liam in front of the tree-- I swear, my little man seems to grow by the minute some days!

A word about Inspector Gateau: this esteemed French monkey recently joined our household to act as our Head of Security. He oversees all of Liam's activities, ensuring maximum safety. I recently sat down with Inspector Gateau and conducted an interview so that all of you could learn a little bit more about Liam's bodyguard, and I hope to post it soon.

Kimberley

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Such beautiful photos! That little guy gets handsomer with every post! Merry Christmas to you and the family. Give Liam a small kiss and hug for me.

Sandy said...

p.s. I probably should have said "more handsome". Handsomer just doesn't look right. Sigh.