Monday, December 15, 2008

Liam meets Santa Claus...

LiamSanta1

and couldn't care less ;) (Notice the one eyebrow lifted in complete boredom-- just like his mummy). His daycare had Santa in so that the kids could have their picture taken, and in all of the photos our little man looks supremely uninterested.


LiamSanta2

"Will someone get me away from this strange, old dude?"


LiamSanta3

"Please, jolly old elf, don't make me hit you."


LiamSanta4

"Fine! I may have to sit here, but I don't have to like it! I'm going back to sleep."


Perhaps Liam will be more receptive to the whole Santa thing next year ;)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Bored or not, he is absolutely adorable!!! Merry Christmas and lots of kisses to Liam!!

Unknown said...

The boy has an attitude. I like him already. Way cute, too.

Michele

Jen said...

Board Yes, So Very Cute, too !!!
Have a wonderful first Christmas Liam.

Anonymous said...

Ah - enjoy that Santa pic. Based on my recent experience, the one next year will probably be of him screaming for you from Santa's lap... He is adorable! :) Hope to see you guys soon! - Peggy