Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just about perfect


Chris and I have made it a goal to go on a walk every day with Liam. It's a win-win situation: fresh air for the baby, and exercise and time to talk for us. It's been especially enjoyable of late, what with it being autumn.


Thursday evening was quite chilly, so we bundled Liam up in this handy wearable blanket thingie and set off into a nearby neighborhood where we like to walk. It has lots of trees, gorgeous old houses and, important for safe walking, sidewalks. The above photos (not taken by me) are of this neighborhood. Now, imagine that it's a bit darker with a lovely sunset about to begin. Add in a chill to the air, Halloween and harvest decorations, and the scent of woodsmoke. Like I said, it was just about perfect :)



3 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful photos! Great thing, walking! It is the perfect exercise.

tea time and roses said...

Hi Kimberley!

He is beautiful, yes he is!! Congratulations to you! Oh how wonderful this is, and a true blessing! Continue to enjoy your beautiful baby boy!

Smiles...

Beverly

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?