Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bah humbug!

Well, friends, I just couldn't do it.

I was all set: I was justified in my outrage. I had a valid complaint. I'd planned out what I was going to say.

But then...

Well, I just couldn't go through with it.

I still don't like my haircut, but I can live with it. When it came down to it, I just couldn't go back to the salon and tell this perfectly nice woman that I hated what she'd done to my hair. I envisioned her dissolving into tears. I envisioned the manager giving her what-for over it and then her dissolving into tears.

Oh, I know: some of you are thinking that I wimped out, and that's ok. I can live with that ;)

Nope, I didn't go through with it, but it sure was fun to get it all off my chest-- even if it WAS just in my head.

Ahead in the next post: THE SURGE MILKER!!

Happy Wednesday!
Kimberley

1 comment:

cd&m said...

It is just horrible when things go wrong at the hairdressers and jolly good to get it all off your chest. One saving grace is that hair grows. Thank goodness.