Sunday, June 24, 2007

Welcome!

I have so enjoyed other blogs about people's homes, particularly cottages, and wanted to contribute by sharing the joys and tribulations of Tallulah House, a 1949 Cape Cod in Atlanta, GA. My husband and I have lived in Tallulah House for almost four years, and are constantly working to make what has essentially been a starter house for so many people into a cherished home. I plan to share the details about various projects we've undertaken (the removal of asbestos siding, the addition of Hardiplank, rebuilding rotten window sills, and landscaping projects) as well as share before and after pictures. I hope you'll check in periodically for notes on the journey :)

3 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Kimberley-
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love hearing from people who come by for a visit. I look forward to watching your blog grow. Now, get blogging!;) Jen

Kimberley said...

Hi, Jen!

Thanks for the encouragment :) I'll be looking to you for inspiration, of course!

Have a great day,
Kimberley

cindy rogers said...

Sigh!
Photos of old dogs I can understand. But cracked insulators? Kimberley, these things are connected with electricity, and let's face it, any encounter between you and electricity is doomed to tragedy. Please go back to collecting teacups, for all our sakes!
Love, Cindy